[powerpress] | Episode 127|
Today we’re re-launching the Haste podcast, of course with a few changes pending yesterday’s news. Micah will no longer be a part of the show, but I’m currently in the works of setting up my new co-host. The format of the show may undergo a few tweaks and changes but nothing too major. In the meantime I’ll be doing interviews and news blurbs as usual until we get back to a 100% regular structure and release schedule.
It’s good to be back!
Shadow of the Demon Lord
Tonight we’re joined by the illustrious Mr. Rob Schwalb to talk all about Shadow of the Demon Lord as we kick the podcast back into action. We go in depth about Rob’s new game, asking all the whys and the hows. Tune in for a great show!
- What are the basics of the game?
- What are groups and adventures like?
- What is the power curve like?
- What kind of monsters will we fight?
- Why make your own game?
- Anything we haven’t seen yet on the Kickstarter
- What’s next for Demon Lord and Schwalb Entertainment
- Questions from the internet!
Music Credits | Intro: “Prelude” | Outro: “Stand Alone” | by LukHash |